
A stash of Spencer clothes! he loves to change them so often I need proof his clothes were actually clean and ready for him hehe.:)

I need to mention how happy I am to have a new washer and dryer. They work wonderfully and even Emmy is amazed when she goes to check on something she has put in the dryer and its actually dry!

Emmy said today seemed long. I can see why she thought that, we did a lot today. In preparation for my being gone a lot of the next two weeks, we decided to really get a handle on our laundry. I told the kids they needed 14 of everything, shirts, pants, underwear socks, etc... This was a tall order , but it was cute as they gathered their loads and we moved them through the process.
Cute chest of drawers! It looks like one that ang and I had as little girls! awe... =)
ReplyDelete