Sunday, May 23, 2010
Preserving memories
Happy anniversary! Its been one year to the day since I started this blog. I can't believe it. I'm glad Dawn got me started on it even though I resist learning new things and act like I will never enjoy or be interested in it. Yes, it has been that was with digital scrapbooks too and our cookbook blog. I'm happy to say I use the recipes from the cook book blog and have great ambitions for getting all these pictures from the year in photo/scrapbook form. How easily I forget How blessed I am and how the children have grown. Years fly by and experience and memories just file away in a space in my mind. I'm glad I keep a journal for churchy stuff, one for great escapes or time away, and blog a little to document these precious years raising our four fantastic children.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
lol... ;)
ReplyDelete