Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Laundry Lull~
Empty laundry baskets are such a nice view to see. Spencer has been doing so well. He is only getting two outfits a day to change into and I am noticing the difference in the amounts of laundry. Or maybe I am just more on top of it daily, but the results are good. I have 6 white baskets empty out in the garage. They have been almost always full of dirty or clean clothes or some combination of both for quite some time. Its nice to walk out there and see no clothes at all:) Of course the children's drawers and closets are pretty full, apart from Spencer's, but its a great feeling. Spence has his own secret stash in the garage, buckets covered full of all sorts of clean and folded Spencer clothes. He isn't changing as much at school either. He is happier in summer school then he has been at school in a long time and they have reported him saying a few words there too. Its all very exciting, He says book, bubbles, help, and a few other words. We have been hearing them at home too when we model it for him first. We have a few speech devices at home that I am going to try to use with him. They are buttons he can push so he can ask for things like outside or drink. I am hopeful language will be something we can develop with him little by little. We really needed to get over the changing thing though. I hope this is the start of a new trend. Maybe we are out of the woods with the laundry fascination and on to cooking. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment