Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rawr Rivercats.

This is a foam claw. Each time the announcer would play the sound of rawring Rivercats Emmy or Joseph would wave their hand up.~
On Friday we went to the Rivercats with Joseph and Emmy on a pre-daddy's day date. We really enjoyed the game, and being together. It was ironic we filled up on food before we went and it was Friday family value night, hot dogs and desserts for a dollar. Joseph still had a fudgesicle. He loves the food there and the vendors going up and down the bleachers. Joe and I chanted hey batter batter, swing batter like in Ferris buller's day off. It was fun, they ended up playing that quote over the loud speaker, and we sang take me out to the ballgame together. We were missing Celia since she knows all the words to that song and blurts out singing it sometimes around the house hehe. We had some Rivercats dollars and instead of food Joseph said he wanted a souvenir to remember this winning game.:) And it was a winner. We saw the bases loaded several times, we even saw what I thought was a grand slam, but apparently the ball was a few feet short. It was chilly so we left in the 8th inning, but we were winning 15 to3 against the Salt Lake Bees. It was nice to see so many runs, and a great turn around from the last time we saw the Rivercats. They were playing Salt lake and we lost badly. I say it was because I was rooting for either team that time. This time I said we root for Sacramento all the way and we did.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...