Emelie is growing up. After prodding me for an appointment for several months, Emmy has Braces. They are cute on her. She chose red and purple rubber bands. Her bite is of most concern and a little crowding down below. She has been living on chocolate milk and soft food since her teeth are a little sore. She didn't have to have any teeth extracted. That is pretty nice since Brian and I both had four teeth extracted respectively. She is seeing Dr. Miller who did her cousin Willow's braces. He is very nice and so far I am very happy with the service and the staff. They treat Emmy well and get her to speak up and share her feelings and information about herself. She is shy and soft spoken and this makes me feel like she is in good hands when she can communicate well with them. Emmy sang with all the ward young women in church today a song called "Be Strong." She had told me yesterday that she knew that song, that it was just one of those songs that you sing a few times and get to know the words without realizing it. I'm glad she is involved with Mutual, they have a bishops youth discussion tonight. Its a great influence for our special youth.:)
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Our Young Woman
Emelie is growing up. After prodding me for an appointment for several months, Emmy has Braces. They are cute on her. She chose red and purple rubber bands. Her bite is of most concern and a little crowding down below. She has been living on chocolate milk and soft food since her teeth are a little sore. She didn't have to have any teeth extracted. That is pretty nice since Brian and I both had four teeth extracted respectively. She is seeing Dr. Miller who did her cousin Willow's braces. He is very nice and so far I am very happy with the service and the staff. They treat Emmy well and get her to speak up and share her feelings and information about herself. She is shy and soft spoken and this makes me feel like she is in good hands when she can communicate well with them. Emmy sang with all the ward young women in church today a song called "Be Strong." She had told me yesterday that she knew that song, that it was just one of those songs that you sing a few times and get to know the words without realizing it. I'm glad she is involved with Mutual, they have a bishops youth discussion tonight. Its a great influence for our special youth.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
She's so cute!! Do you have a close=up picture of her braces too? Logan wouldn't let me take one of his! lol
ReplyDeleteShe took one of herself somewhat close hehe. I really thinks she likes having them.~
ReplyDelete