Every year we get Emmy her Halloween Costume early. Her friends seem to have parties where she needs to dress up. It is only the beginning of October, but already she is pulling out her Elizabeth Swan Pirate Costume. Her friend Megan invited her to spend time with her while her brother had a birthday party. Since it was a dress up party, the girls dressed up too. Here is Kaitlin's sister, Emmy, Megan, and Kaitlyn. I love how great Emmy's hair looks with the whole get up! fun.~
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Dressing Up Early
Every year we get Emmy her Halloween Costume early. Her friends seem to have parties where she needs to dress up. It is only the beginning of October, but already she is pulling out her Elizabeth Swan Pirate Costume. Her friend Megan invited her to spend time with her while her brother had a birthday party. Since it was a dress up party, the girls dressed up too. Here is Kaitlin's sister, Emmy, Megan, and Kaitlyn. I love how great Emmy's hair looks with the whole get up! fun.~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment