How exciting it is to report good news! Spencer has a new teacher that I love. Her name is Barb and she has worked with him his last school year, was his summer school teacher, and even though there were ten other applicants she has taken the teacher title in his current classroom. She cares greatly for Spence, is full or great creative ideas and will run the classroom well. I couldn't be happier about it. It will be so nice to communicate with her and get results and feel a little more at ease about how the class views Spencer and his uniqueness.
I love the idea of simplifying my life. After watching President Uckdorf's talk "What Matters Most" and discussing it in R.S. on Sunday. I took it to heart to work on the relationships in my life. Four relationships being of utmost importance; our relationship with God, our family, our fellow man(women too.:)) and ourselves. It's great to have that last one as a priority. I want to make sure to check in on that relationship to make sure I am living my life to the fullest while serving others. It's great to have dreams too, to make them happen and not be too hesitant to take care of my own mind, body, & spirit.
There has been some stress and awkwardness in our after school program. Through talking things over and making some adjustments, Celia will be getting a new tutor in Nov., I'm excited for that. I'm enjoying Emmy's new excitement in learning to guitar and playing her flute. She sounds great and I am excited to hear Emmy perform at Young Women in Excellence in the Beginning of Nov. It is so busy here all the time. I plan to schedule less and enjoy more time fostering these relationships. I plan on it being very fulfilling and am feeling relieved at the possibilities of happiness that will come of this new goal to simplify my life and focus on what matters most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment