This October has been a bit different. Last week we saw temperatures in the nineties and now we've had a few days of rain and the leaves are finally starting to turn. Because Halloween lands on a Sunday this year our trunk or treat and fall festival at church is going to be this next weekend. The 23rd for celebrating Halloween? Emmy doesn't know if she approves of that along with my mom. The neighbors have decorated their front yards for Halloween much later then usual and I think I may not do it this year. We still however are having costumes and celebrating all month long it seems. Bri and I went to a Halloween ward dance. He wore his hard hat and safety vest and was one of the village people and I wore a witches costumes my mom sent to me. Celia is going to be a princess pirate. She has been invited to a costume birthday party on the 30th for her little preschool friend Shafi. The kids have so much fun celebrating holidays, the next few months will be good, as long as we can take it at a slow pace.:)
Monday, October 18, 2010
Fall Fun
This October has been a bit different. Last week we saw temperatures in the nineties and now we've had a few days of rain and the leaves are finally starting to turn. Because Halloween lands on a Sunday this year our trunk or treat and fall festival at church is going to be this next weekend. The 23rd for celebrating Halloween? Emmy doesn't know if she approves of that along with my mom. The neighbors have decorated their front yards for Halloween much later then usual and I think I may not do it this year. We still however are having costumes and celebrating all month long it seems. Bri and I went to a Halloween ward dance. He wore his hard hat and safety vest and was one of the village people and I wore a witches costumes my mom sent to me. Celia is going to be a princess pirate. She has been invited to a costume birthday party on the 30th for her little preschool friend Shafi. The kids have so much fun celebrating holidays, the next few months will be good, as long as we can take it at a slow pace.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment