Saturday, May 28, 2011

Family Ride









Well I feel well enough to blog. The past few weeks have been challenging, but that just means I have to flex my muscles a little more right? It looks like the flood from last weeks FHE will require that we replace our laminate flooring. Bri and I picked out the tile. It is the same as our kitchen with a few decorative pieces thrown in there. It should be beautiful. I loved picking it out together with him so He can't tease me then if things are different than what he expected.:) Last Thursday I had oral surgery on my tooth area next to my front tooth. In third grade I knocked out my front tooth chasing a boy around after he stole my pencil during a math test. I tripped on a desk I could run through but made a T shaped at the bottom and I tripped. Who knew I'd be dealing with trauma from something that happened 28 years ago? I went in to have my bridge removed and my tooth extracted to help an infection I had in my gums that was bothering me. I came out two hours later with a bone graft, stitches and a not so comely temporary fix for my lack of teeth. Less than two months ago Brian had to have a similar oral surgery. One thing is nice, we know how each other feel. Bishop gave Brian a blessing during that time and was told, our trials would help our relationship to grow very close and be able to build even more of a special bond. That is coming true. We went for a nice ride today with the family. We ended up at the temple. It was so cool, peaceful, and beautiful there. Its great to have an eternal perspective especially when the road gets a little bumpy. We haven't had a family ride in quite some time because Spencer is really having a hard time not destroying things in my van. Today he did pretty well though.:) I love my family, friends, and the love and support I enjoy through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...