I love to get together with friends, so I was excited to go to a Miche bag party at my friend Liz's house. I had never heard of Miche Bags, but I soon found out how nifty they are. It was ideal for those girls who like to change their purse with their outfits, but don't want to switch the contents of the purse. They are space savers in your closet, and a girls gotta have her stuff organized and manageable right? I know my mom would love it as she is somewhat of an avid accessorizer so I decided to take some pics for her and leave them here. These pictures are the before or base bag and the two afters. New shells to change thee whole look of the bag in a matter of seconds! They come out with new shells every month. It'll be fun to see whats next and which will be discounted for being discontinued. These kind of outings are fun and I felt especially grateful for having book group before this party and the next day going to see Water for Elephants which was a great movie.:) I can be as versatile as these purses, I can be wife, mother, friend, confidant, and be well rounded in all my roles, its a great thing.
What a great idea!! Love the bottom one!!
ReplyDelete