Sunday, June 5, 2011

Emmy the Highschooler






On Thursday, Emmy went to her last day of Middle School at ACMS. The promotion ceremony felt like a graduation ceremony to me, it was a bit long for Celia bear. They played music from the nineties. I really liked it and Emmy said she hadn't heard of any of them. It was neat to see all the wonderful kids and hear of their accomplishments and greatness from their principal and the teachers. We had amazing weather considering we had a tornado warning and hail the day before. Here are a few pictures of our sweet Emmy in her Promotion dress. After the ceremony her and I went out to lunch to Olive Garden, she ordered pepperoni pizza which I think is silly seeing as she has pepperoni pizza all the time, but she thinks that's what Italian restaurants are for. The place was packed celebrating all the junior highers in the area with their families. It was nice to have time together on her last day. She had fun with her friends and is going to have a great summer then embark on the adventure of High School, I can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...