I love the outdoors. I love to beautify, renew, and grow something beautiful. My friends and family must know that because I do it so often and I'm starting to receive presents of that nature. I received a cute red daisy potted plant from Joseph's fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Talley. It is so cute I planted it in the front yard where my lavender failed to come up after being smashed because the kids were filling up water balloons, its all fun. Spence was able to choose a gift for me before mother's day at his school and he chose the exact red flowers(begonias) we already have in the back yard that one had died. His teacher said he was adamant about picking that one out of other options. I told Spence he chose great and he just smiled.
Yesterday, I worked on the backyard and made a little room out of the furniture we had that I didn't have room for in the house since we redid our tile. Joseph and Emmy helped and we got all the leftover construction mess and materials out of the way and made a beautiful area to sit and to have friends hang out in. I was glad I did it and realized that my mom had been working on beautifying her yard the same day. Her pictures were beautiful, her yard looks amazing and I realized I get the creative bug from her and the love of planting and beautifying. What better way to renew then to take after my mother. I am happy to have children to pass down traits and talents too. It is all very fulfilling.:)
Yesterday, I worked on the backyard and made a little room out of the furniture we had that I didn't have room for in the house since we redid our tile. Joseph and Emmy helped and we got all the leftover construction mess and materials out of the way and made a beautiful area to sit and to have friends hang out in. I was glad I did it and realized that my mom had been working on beautifying her yard the same day. Her pictures were beautiful, her yard looks amazing and I realized I get the creative bug from her and the love of planting and beautifying. What better way to renew then to take after my mother. I am happy to have children to pass down traits and talents too. It is all very fulfilling.:)
Love the new look back there! Very inviting! Fun chairs!! Are those new? Or did they have different cushions on them? lol
ReplyDeleteThanks Dawn! I just have different cushions!:)
ReplyDelete