This Morning we went to Lake of the Pines. Its really beautiful up in foothills and who doesn't love sun, sand, and water! I gave my name at the gate and they thought I meant I was Ruth since we are both Davis' and I agreed when they asked me her name. The man figured it out when she came by though.:) What a great place to be with friends. Ellen intorduced me to Michal who I thought looked awfully familiar. It turned out she was in my Stake growing up! Its a small world, and its so great to see friends from long ago and from recently too. I got to see Jaynie, Ruth, Napa and Melanie there too! Celia loves to make friends and will do just fine in Kindergarten coming up. I was having a hard time keeping her away from the bigger girls who were trying to race. She thought they were having fun and wanted to join in! Joe was too cool with his funny expressions and relaxxing eating cheetos. He packed us lunches even though we stopped at Carl's Jr. on the way home. We made it home in time to get Spencer off the bus, bathe, and enjoy the rest of the summer day.:) I'm sure Spence had fun at summer school & Emmy at girls camp.~
No comments:
Post a Comment