So many firsts this past little while. Last Saturday Emmy went to her first Stake youth Dance. She said she had been to one at youth conference , but these monthly ones are different! I have such fond memories of turning fourteen and going to these dances. It is great to go out and dance and be with friends doing wholesome recreational activities.:)
Celia had her tooth pulled out by Dad her mouth is now metal free, a first since she got her teeth. Spencer will have his first IEP tomorrow with his new school. So far, all the preliminary information shows he is doing great and will learn a lot at his new school. I love the proposed goals and we are actually getting speech goals from the speech therapist, Yay! It makes me happy when he can progress. He has done well in the past and I'm sure he will be able to again.:)
Joseph saw me sewing up a few holes on Celia's princess bedspread and starting saying I have a blanket that you haven't sewn! I showed him how and he sewed his own blanket's holes for the first time.:) Teach a man to fish and he'll never go hungry right? I used to make blankets more. This one is very old around 10 years. Yellow and ultra soft, except all the thread where it has been repaired.:) He has another blanket called plaidy that was hand sewn for him by me before he was born. I have baby pictures of him laying on it. I'm glad my children love their blanket because I haven't made any in quite some time.
Brian has been on site on his first real live working waste water treatment plant that he designed. There are hiccups, but he is the best problem solver I know, and ultra smart, so all will work out there. Today, I am going to my first ever massage. I had a facial once and it seemed like a relaxing massage of the face and body too. It was a gift! Should be relaxing and great. First day of February and all is well. I hope it continues to be a fantastic 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment