Friday, February 3, 2012

Hobby Hiking

Hiking is one of my hobbies. I love it when the trails go near water!



Misty came with, was great!



Hiking again.:) Every Friday for the past two weeks I've gone hiking with friends. I loved it. It is a lot of exercise, but also fresh air and beautiful sites. I was amazed at the green water today on the river. It really was lovely out and I even agreed to go in a family cemetery and check things out. The last picture represents solitude in winter. I was taking pictures on the hike for a photo challenge, but mainly was just enjoying the beautiful views.:)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful place to hike and the weather looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...