Emmy is a good sport. She helped me make little valentine bags for my funny twilight valentines I handed out to a few friends that liked breaking dawn. She recently helped me out with a photo challenge. I had her planking, doing origami and posing in her love sweatshirt. I've been reorganizing my closet and gathering our Blue-Rays and making sure they are all lined up and safe. She organized her closet last night and gather the Wii games and their cases. I love it. Even if she may not act like she is listening to me most of the time, she seems to be following my example and I love it! She is taking a photograph a day for 2012 and loving her camera she got for Christmas. My two older kiddos are really growing up. Spence is becoming a teen as well, growing tall and strong, thinning out and becoming more independent. its a new stage in life, but we are riding this wave, hoping we make it through unscathed. I love all my kiddos, they are fun.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment