Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Family Fourth~












We enjoyed going to Rah Rah's late night for firework viewing from her lovely backyard. It was great to see Eric, Lisa, and their little family. I really liked the neighbor's bugle playing at the end of the grand finale, too.  Today, Spencer and I visited the temple grounds, the park, and got him a snack and hung around home. Bri and the kids got to visit the grandparents and we all enjoyed our day. This evening we did a few kiddo fireworks in the front yard. I like the worms that glow and grow and the sparklers. Joseph got to meet a neighbor his age who was interested in them from across the street. Hot dogs and the smell of fireworks, just reminds me of Independence Day growing up. We did go take Emmy and Joe out last night and talked about the prayer at Valley Forge picture of George Washington that I've been interested in. It's wonderful we have a free country and have freedom of Religion. For me and my family it is "In God We Trust." Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...