Thursday, July 19, 2012
What is great about today?
The weather had been beautiful lately. Not too hot and the clouds and delta breeze make for nice morning and evening breezes. I want to focus on the positive so I thought I'd write about all the happy things going on in my life today. I'm trying to eat more healthy and Bri went food shopping last night and bought a bunch of great healthy food. It makes a difference when what you have available are good choices.:) We even had a 300calorie steak at Chili's on Tuesday and it was yummy.:) We love Brian, here is Celia snuggling up!
Bri and I were able to get Spencer's ear clear, it had an obstruction for about 3 weeks. He was so smiley when we got it out. He is doing listening therapy at school through his OT. He seems to love it and that makes me happy. Emmy gets to go boating with our new ward, I hope she gets to know some great girls and has a fabulous time today. We get a new tutor today for Celia named Colleen. It is great to have them come and play with her and teach her. Celia is growing like a weed and developing so well. She now says kitchen and couch instead of titchen and towch. Joseph is being a sweet boy giving me back rubs all the time and the kids have been pretty helpful each day with chores this summer. I'm still loving our new home and we have our health so I am grateful. I'm sure I'll think of some more and add later.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment