Sunday, June 9, 2013

Around town

On Friday, I took Spencer to school. We all were a little sleepy and it was nice to drive out to his school. They have a beautiful garden on campus, and seeing all those special children is heartwarming to me. They are aided and loved and many are patient with them. I'm glad Spencer attends Odyssey Learning center.

It is pretty close to the temple too. I have been throwing on a skirt and visiting the temple after I take Spencer to school. I was able to do family names this last time and loved the feeling and spirit I felt there. I forgot my recommend in a different purse and they checked online that I had a current one and was able to get in. There was a gentleman waiting to see if he could get in since his recommend was expired and he was there to see a friend be married. I love the temple and am glad I can go and go inside and help those who cannot help themselves. It is heartwarming as well.  The beautiful grounds there are inspiring; the flowers, trees, and fountain are conducive to peace and loving feelings.

After the temple, Joseph Celia and I went to Round Table to redeem Celia's coupons for free personal pan pepperoni pizza. She got it for her achievement in reading. She shared a free pizza coupon with Joseph. We sat at the one round table in the restaurant and Celia had an ornate carved wooden chair. I reminded her of the high chair she had at my mom's house. She now wants to go visit grandma and sit in a princess chair there.  We visited the Library and the recycling museum. The kids did all the activities so they received a earth protector wrist band.  Emmy and I went to the mall and got t-shirts(an Edward one for me, haha) and got this cute hat that is used to block out the sun like SPF 50!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...