Saturday, June 1, 2013

Finishing Up. Time to Reap What We've Sown.

Summer is coming. The end of the school year rush was here. Emmy had flute section senior celebrations, performance at graduation, and a pool party at a friend's(Trace) house for his graduation.  Emmy also raised  grade up in Honors English two marks through hard work and mom nagging a lot.:) Joseph had a court of honor where he got his tenderfoot rank. He also had to make a board game project, and had a great Spring band concert.

Celia graduated from in home programming. She met 100 percent of her goals last quarter including ,among other things; riding a bike without training wheels, tying her shoes, and coping with her brother teaser her without her punching him.:) I went to her IEP yesterday where she will be getting adapted PE on top of general ed PE. They will be having her do plank exercises for her core(we'll see how that goes) and helping her aim when hitting and kicking a ball. Everything we teach her takes extra effort, but is so exciting when she learns it and does well!  I attended her school LUAU..those are crowded activities, I'm glad it was just her and I.

Spence has been unpredictable in his behavior. He hulks out sometimes, so we are having him try a new medicine during the day. So far so good. He loves his IPAD and communicates with us on it when we model or when he clearly has something to say. I'm happy it is June. It seemed like May 31st was the deadline for too many things. I'm feeling accomplished and ready for this month.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...