Celia and Joseph are my buddies. We dance around and play games. We took a few candid photos in my bathroom yesterday,. I love all the happy smiles!
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Spending Time with the kiddos
Emmy has been outta school for a few days and we have been productive and had fun. Ross was nearby and we hit hot topic. I forgot how much I love to shop when its just Emmy and I.:) Today we took Emmy's car to be fixed. it is making a rattling sound. I put oil, gas, and coolant in it yesterday. I am getting to spoiled by having her drive her self around, we have to keep that car alive! Joseph and Celia have their last day of school today. It has been a great year and it will be nice to not have to be so many places. We all have our own goals for summer, so it should be great! We will be gathering pioneer clothes for Emmy's Youth trek and finding a family name to walk in honor of on the trek. it should be a great experience for her!
Celia and Joseph are my buddies. We dance around and play games. We took a few candid photos in my bathroom yesterday,. I love all the happy smiles!
Celia and Joseph are my buddies. We dance around and play games. We took a few candid photos in my bathroom yesterday,. I love all the happy smiles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...




No comments:
Post a Comment