Spending time with these kids today made me really happy. We went where I thought they would be happiest and I was so entertained by it. Who knew sizzler steak for all the kids??) with a view of the mountains would be so exciting?! We found a cute farmers market on the hill too and got some freshly picked peaches. Once back in town we hit the mall and fond some clothes for Emmy and Joseph for school. To Celebrate with Bri and Spencer for my birthday, we went to Mountain Mikes. Spencer did awesome. He has been so calm lately. I hope he stays that way all through our Utah and Colorado adventures. My Dad, Rah Rah, Dawn, and Apryll called me to wish me a happy day. Apryll is so sweet to remember me each year on the day. I haven't seen her in sixteen years. Bri of course spoiled me with my favorite things and I appreciate him so much and how he leads our family and makes sure they treat me well. I'm pretty pleased.
Saturday, August 3, 2013
My Birthday
I had a lovely birthday. Emmy, Joseph, Celia, and I went on an adventure in the mountains in the morning. We filled up Emmy's gas tank and head up I 80. Originally, I wanted to go and find a waterfall, but I was up for anything else we came upon. We passed through Nevada City and cruised down highway 20. It is a scenic route and so beautiful. I loved that I was exploring a highway I had never been on. We turned off as a look out and enjoyed the view. One great highlight was Celia saying "Who's in?" and holding out her arm with hand flat. We would pile our hands on and Joseph would yell, "Go Team!"
Spending time with these kids today made me really happy. We went where I thought they would be happiest and I was so entertained by it. Who knew sizzler steak for all the kids??) with a view of the mountains would be so exciting?! We found a cute farmers market on the hill too and got some freshly picked peaches. Once back in town we hit the mall and fond some clothes for Emmy and Joseph for school. To Celebrate with Bri and Spencer for my birthday, we went to Mountain Mikes. Spencer did awesome. He has been so calm lately. I hope he stays that way all through our Utah and Colorado adventures. My Dad, Rah Rah, Dawn, and Apryll called me to wish me a happy day. Apryll is so sweet to remember me each year on the day. I haven't seen her in sixteen years. Bri of course spoiled me with my favorite things and I appreciate him so much and how he leads our family and makes sure they treat me well. I'm pretty pleased.
Spending time with these kids today made me really happy. We went where I thought they would be happiest and I was so entertained by it. Who knew sizzler steak for all the kids??) with a view of the mountains would be so exciting?! We found a cute farmers market on the hill too and got some freshly picked peaches. Once back in town we hit the mall and fond some clothes for Emmy and Joseph for school. To Celebrate with Bri and Spencer for my birthday, we went to Mountain Mikes. Spencer did awesome. He has been so calm lately. I hope he stays that way all through our Utah and Colorado adventures. My Dad, Rah Rah, Dawn, and Apryll called me to wish me a happy day. Apryll is so sweet to remember me each year on the day. I haven't seen her in sixteen years. Bri of course spoiled me with my favorite things and I appreciate him so much and how he leads our family and makes sure they treat me well. I'm pretty pleased.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...






No comments:
Post a Comment