k's Urban eats with a few couple and watched Disco night at the fountains. It was a fun concert , loved the weather, conversation, and frozen yogurt after.
Spence did get a crack on his IPAD screen this week, but I am sending it in to get fixed from our warranty and so it didn't put a damper on my happiness. We were fortunate enough to receive some couches people we know in the ward are getting rid of. They are purple and so comfortable. I'm pretty happy about it.:) The couches are one of those things I thought would be nice, but wasn't even looking at them to get. Now, we have a great sitting area for visitors and for family prayer and family home evening. I love to hear about the kids day, listen to them play their musical instruments, and read from the church magazines We have The friend, Ensign and New Era. We have hymn books on a table in there too. Singing songs and playing board games with the family make me happy too. I'm looking forward to playing a game about rescuing people from house fires and we would work together to make it happen. There are fires around our area, it makes for beautiful sunsets. Im always trying to find the positive and count my blessings to be happy happy!




No comments:
Post a Comment