We had a family party with some yummy chocolate cake. On her Birthday she and Joseph went to the temple with the youth to do baptisms. Brian went and worked there too and was able to baptize Emmy and Joseph for family names I had gathered. It was great. Andrew made Emmy a princess, her Young women leader gave her her favorite things; cheezeits and chocolate, and her friends at school sang to her in speech and debate, gave Oreos and drew art for her. We went to outback steak house after the temple and had yummy steak. Emmy was spoiled with love, gifts and birthday wishes for her day. I gave her 17 star mylar balloons for her room . She was pretty happy. I wish her the best and many more great love filled birthdays!
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Emmy is Seventeen~
I can't believe my oldest child is growing up. I knew it would happen, but before my very eyes while time seems to have flown by on fast forward? Emmy is seventeen now. Bri was living on his own at that age, I was practically off to Dixie college. There is a lot of instruction to be given and lessons to learn at this age. I'm happy to have Emmy at home. She loves to reminisce of being younger and takes out my scrapbooks to check things out. It makes me happy.
We had a family party with some yummy chocolate cake. On her Birthday she and Joseph went to the temple with the youth to do baptisms. Brian went and worked there too and was able to baptize Emmy and Joseph for family names I had gathered. It was great. Andrew made Emmy a princess, her Young women leader gave her her favorite things; cheezeits and chocolate, and her friends at school sang to her in speech and debate, gave Oreos and drew art for her. We went to outback steak house after the temple and had yummy steak. Emmy was spoiled with love, gifts and birthday wishes for her day. I gave her 17 star mylar balloons for her room . She was pretty happy. I wish her the best and many more great love filled birthdays!
We had a family party with some yummy chocolate cake. On her Birthday she and Joseph went to the temple with the youth to do baptisms. Brian went and worked there too and was able to baptize Emmy and Joseph for family names I had gathered. It was great. Andrew made Emmy a princess, her Young women leader gave her her favorite things; cheezeits and chocolate, and her friends at school sang to her in speech and debate, gave Oreos and drew art for her. We went to outback steak house after the temple and had yummy steak. Emmy was spoiled with love, gifts and birthday wishes for her day. I gave her 17 star mylar balloons for her room . She was pretty happy. I wish her the best and many more great love filled birthdays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...














No comments:
Post a Comment