I'm glad my folks were able to come up with cute costumes and that Emmy made a big effort to help Joseph be a rock star for his costume. She did learn a lesson about purchasing a costume for a Halloween store without trying it on. I'm hoping to return that today. Joseph did great at his Halloween band concert and I could hear him playing his trumpet loudly to thriller. My Dad was ingenious with grabbing chairs for us to bring to where we wanted to sit when there was standing room only. I'm glad Joseph felt supported and he had big smiles.
Saturday, October 26, 2013
Chili and Concert
The chili my folks made was delicious like usual. We brought it to the ward party and we all dressed up. I was a pilot, Emmy was a cat, Celia was a purple fairy, Grandpa was Captain Jack Sparrow, Grandma was a black widow and Joseph was a rock star. Spence wore his fiery jack o lantern T-Shirt. He did great at the party for a while then went for a ride as Brian came from work to the party.
I'm glad my folks were able to come up with cute costumes and that Emmy made a big effort to help Joseph be a rock star for his costume. She did learn a lesson about purchasing a costume for a Halloween store without trying it on. I'm hoping to return that today. Joseph did great at his Halloween band concert and I could hear him playing his trumpet loudly to thriller. My Dad was ingenious with grabbing chairs for us to bring to where we wanted to sit when there was standing room only. I'm glad Joseph felt supported and he had big smiles.
I'm glad my folks were able to come up with cute costumes and that Emmy made a big effort to help Joseph be a rock star for his costume. She did learn a lesson about purchasing a costume for a Halloween store without trying it on. I'm hoping to return that today. Joseph did great at his Halloween band concert and I could hear him playing his trumpet loudly to thriller. My Dad was ingenious with grabbing chairs for us to bring to where we wanted to sit when there was standing room only. I'm glad Joseph felt supported and he had big smiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...








No comments:
Post a Comment