Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Sweet Valentines

Bri and I had a lovely dinner on our date night for valentine's Day early. I loved the Mahi fish and great vegetables. We had grilled shrimp for our appetizers and we left feeling full and happy. We stopped off at my new favorite store grocery outlet. On the actual valentine's day I set out the quilts and things I had made for the kiddos. It has been nice seeing how happy the kids are with their quilts. Joseph and Celia talk about how they are so soft and wrap them around themselves like capes. Spencer's feels weighted and he likes how big it is and how it is green of course. Bri got me some wonderful desserts, so  many I can't name them. my favorite was the blood orange sorbet.:)

I had ordered cupcakes from these cute girls from our ward who are selling cupcakes to earn money to go to Disneyland. They were chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and sprinkles. They were delicious and didn't stick around too long.  With the tutors we dipped strawberries and bananas in chocolate and had a fun community outing to the store. Emmy wanted to get Andrew some beef jerky to use as part of her present to him. She wrote something about how others can be "jerky" and thanks for always being so great. It was cute and corny and just perfect for the day. I drove them around for their date and it is so cute to see young love.

Celia had a performance at school. I was worried Celia wasn't going to have a good day. She seemed worried that she would get valentines and happily that wasn't the case. I had joseph come with me to see her performance and it was over the top cute. I'm glad she participates even though I know she can get so shy in front of other in a big group. At home Celia is the happy talkative outgoing girl, Im happy to see that part of her. All the family felt spoiled and loved I feel and it turned out to be a great day. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...