Thursday, February 27, 2014
Taking time to feel better.
I've been marking my calendar of the days I've had my children home from school this month. It has been quite a bit for President's Day, teacher in-service, and sickness. No wonder I am missing them now that all of them have been at school the past two days. Joseph stayed up late last week and sure enough he had a terrible cough and has been feeling sick. Even if you're young, staying up too late takes a toll on your immune system. Joseph doesn't get to go to the rainy campout with the scouts this weekend. We are going to get him better at home. Celia was feverish and I had her stay home one day this week. I was messing around with my camera and we took a few pictures. Despite being under the weather we had a great day together at home. Soup, a lot of fluids, and some meds helped this crew. Usually I am all for the children being in school, now I feel, as they grow older I can appreciate my time with them and cherish it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...







No comments:
Post a Comment