Sunday, March 16, 2014

Healing Up~

I'm excited about an appt. tomorrow. After foot surgery to remove a quilting needle, I am excited to see how I am healing and if I can start to be weight bearing on my right foot again. I'm so happy and overwhelmed at how wonderful to me my friends and family has been.  There has been serve in babysitting, driving, food brought in and visits to cheer me up. Jan, Emelina, Alex, Jalayne, Jayne, Laurie, Roxann, Anna, Heather, Raimi, Stephanie, Cyndi, Kristin, Emmy, and Misty have helped or reached out to me in some way this week. I can't forget Brian as the one who has done The Most and the kids have been great, all so loving and helpful! My family has done more than their fair share of chores to help keep up with the house and to cheer me up as I have been laid up. It is very appreciated and I feel Loved.

That darn vertigo I get sometimes has really delayed my ability to even move around on my crutches and attempt to do simple daily tasks. I am grateful for the book on tapes, time to ponder and appreciation I've received as I'm recovering. It is humbling to be served, but it reminds me of my sweet Spencer and how he relies on me(us) to have his needs met and desires fulfilled.  I thought I have slowed down a bit as I've grown older, but as I've slowed down even more to recover I can see things that I was moving too fast to see. I'm excited about healing and being back to myself, but am grateful for what I've learned.  Celia was in a cute choreographed dance at school called Star Struck. My friend Amber took her to the show and videotaped her for me to see. Celia was front and center for part of the dance really hamming it up. She loves to dance. I'm glad we got a Wii mini to replace our broken one since it is a treat for all to see Celia play Just Dance. It was Amber's idea too to go out to target and use the motorized cart to shop around and get out. It was a humorous time and Emmy and I liked seeing people we know at Target and just being out and about.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...