Monday, March 3, 2014
New Places and Bikes
We have been having great Spring weather in between some wonderful rain. Joseph loves the bikes we were to lucky to get from Rah Rah and Papa. I was hoping for a great physical activity for Joseph so love and we've found that Joseph likes bike rides. We rode around our neighborhoods a bit and he loved it as long as I wasn't catching up or passing him. He gets a little competitive , I wonder where he get that from?:) I was wearing a duster sweater and noticed my shadow looked like I was wearing a cape. It keeps me young to play with the kids and use our imaginations. Spence has had a great weekend., He usually only tolerates going to the same places we always do for family dinner's out. Brian, Spencer and I went to Lincoln to a new to use Mexican restaurant. Spencer did great. I love it so much when he is quiet and calm out in public. He is such a big sweetheart. As long as he isn't pushed too much that is. I think that, don't force me into things, is just having a teenager attitude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...





No comments:
Post a Comment