Saturday, March 29, 2014
Girl Party
Emmy had fun having her girlfriends over. They got the idea it might be fun to dress up as the boys they used to like or ex boyfriends. I took a picture of them and the boys they were dressing up as. They seem to look like them and get a kick out of dressing up! Ironically, they helped Emmy decorate a cake to help Emmy ask Andrew to Junior Prom. So, it wasn't a boy hater club.:) Emmy is now old enough to drive other people(besides her family) around legally. They went to the mall and Jamba juice. I kind of liked having Emmy able to drive them home, too. Emmy's friends were cute and very smiley, helpful, respectful, giggly, and complementary. Just as teenage girls at a party should be in my opinion. I'm glad Emmy was so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...









No comments:
Post a Comment