Another Oral surgery under my belt. At least taking it easy is what I need to do at this time. I did however got to Zocalos in the Fountains shopping center. It was beautiful and the mango salmon was extremely yummy. We had a few birdies come by and visit us as we sat after dinner and enjoyed being outside. It was a great date night with my Hubby!
On Friday, Spencer had no school for a teacher development day and Brian took off work to get ready for the Father Son campout with Joseph. They saw a river otter and enjoyed a priesthood fireside. But before they went , instead of resting a bunch, we got very motivated and organized the garage. It had been a long time coming, but with beautiful steel storage racks, we lined up the bins and got things off the floor! There is so much space to walk around my car, it is fun. We've even had two cars in there when Spencer refuses to get out of the car and he stays in the garage for a few minutes before coming in. I don't think I've ever had my garage this tidy and believe me I've tried. I'm hoping with these racks the mess on slowly get in the walkways as everything has a place. Emmy had a great time at the Sadie Hawkins dance with Andrew, They were the most matchy and really enjoyed themselves.
On Saturday, we played a bunch of different board games and had a great ride to Deseret Industries. Brian found me a U2 cd that I'm enjoying listening to in my car as I pick up kids from school. Celia is getting ready to be baptized late this month so she is practicing getting splashing by the slip and slide in the backyard. Joseph shows her how to run and slide face first on his tummy, but she will slide on her knees only so far. Seeing them play in the backyard reminds me that I've been doing this ort of thing with Emmy and Spencer when they were very small. How blest I am to have years of water fights and playing in the backyard with the kids. I feel very grateful for those memories.








No comments:
Post a Comment