Celia was in a play at school. It was a red riding hood skit. She played a flower singing cute little puns that were names of flowers. I loved her headdress. It was handmade by a mom and was the best costume there. Due to extreme vertigo I had that day, I was a few minutes late to her play. I was happy to see part and my heart melted as she gave me my Mother's day card and gift she had worked on so hard that day. It was a wonderful painted box with coupons to spend time with her snuggling, getting kissed, doing art. I'm so glad she's mine.
The clouds have been awesome this last week. I felt like I was in Colorado San Luis valley with the rain clouds rolling in each day and the clean air. Allergies are a problem for Spencer and I, but the views of the sky have been worth any discomforts. Spencer got hurt (bit) by another student at school so we rested as much as we could after school. We did go to.the park across from the Sacramento zoo. The lake was so nice. Spencer was so happy seeing the ducks, geese, and squirrels. Celia picked flowers.and we listened to someone beating on a drum as they lead a drum circle. Across the pond from us were teens taking pictures for a formal dance. Spencer was quite interested. He loves being around teenagers. I was glad to see him so happy on this outing.
I was walking at a park nearby my house and decided to take a trail I hadn't been on before. I was pleased to fine a river, gorgeous weeds, and a swing on a tree. I want to go back with my children, they would love it. For a while I felt like I stepped into a fairytale adventure book with cool breezes, plenty of foliage, and freedom to roam around. Happy day!













No comments:
Post a Comment