We played Splendor with the grandparents and Brian got to go and pick up his Jason and I'm sure it was nice to go and visit together. We walked about after dinner and enjoyed the cool weather, colorful trees, and leaves falling like snow while we walked. My parent's neighbor hood get so pretty this time of year with all the older tree lined streets.
Emmy and I went to Black Friday and did some good damage. We found great deals and made a morning of it. We got together with the rest of the family and had a lovely visit with Emmy. Car rides, skinny hot cocoa, restaurants and wrapping. Emmy is a task master when it comes to wrapping presents so we got them done and even put a another Christmas tree. I like getting things done early so I can focus on service and family and being kind to others in this cold season of the year. It can be dreary outside, but we carry the warmth of friendship, love, and family with us wherever we go.
No comments:
Post a Comment