Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween

My girl is growing up. She wanted to be on her own at the trunk or treat and with trick or treating on the day! I guess being in Fifth grade makes you think you're pretty big.  Celia seemed to love Halloween this year. She was able too trick or treat with her friend Olivia and since it was raining a little I had Joseph go with them and I manned the door at home.  Spence sure seem to love carving the pumpkins. We had his new tutor, Jordan there and Spencer was very happy during that sensory time. Celia made hers look like a Shopkin while carving and I tried to make Spencer's pumpkin look like him. Adding the eyebrows made a difference I think! There is a definite feel that the holidays are coming quick!
 I went to a nutrition awareness class on Halloween and I did so well to not have any candy! This class is led by a nutritionist and last through the Holidays. I think that will help a lot to make sure our family is having healthy during this part of the year.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...