Monday, February 15, 2010
Discounts!
I often say it tastes better if its on sale! I love the feeling of trying to save money. I was excited to see that while Celia was begging for pizza, Emmy noticed a huge customer appreciation sign on the Little Caesar's near the pharmacy we were heading to. 3.99 for a Large Pepperoni Pizza. It was too tempting seeing as I didn't make dinner yet and I could tell Spencer and Celia were going to fall asleep very soon. I love that those two are great sleepers by the way. It was also nice when I went into the Pharmacy to see that they really did have the medicine I ordered. I had a message that said they'd contact me and that the refill wasn't valid. So on the way out I found another Item I needed with a two Dollar off coupon. It literally made me in a great mood. I noticed the beautiful tulips and various flowers on display outside the store they were daffodils and Tulips. They smelled so nice. Its beautiful out. It was a great Spring like afternoon. The kids were happy and I enjoyed some music that the girl's got me for Valentine's day. After getting visit taught today and having a message about being frugal, I felt great to get deals and use a coupon hehe. I know it seems small and silly, but every dollar saved is a dollar earned.:) We try and use coupons each time we get them. Brian has gotten me a few organizers. Maybe I'll use them now. I hope I can spend and save wisely to get this kind of great feeling all the time.~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment