Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pre Painting Prep~

With all the moisture we've been putting in our bathroom to make a humid type atmosphere for those with coughs and pneumonia at our house, my wallpaper did not survive. The people who lived here before us used sandstone looking wallpaper ripped and placed just right onto the wall to look like tile. I really have liked it, but after the kids have tried ripping it off and its now starting to pop up from the moisture, I decided its time for a change. I have a few places to caulk, and some more wallpaper to rip off, but I'm very excited to start. Today is a busy day full of meetings and yesterday I was busy teaching art in Joseph's class. It also started to rain and I want the paint to dry well, so I may have to wait a day or so! Oh did I mention the color I chose is Eggplant.:) I will post Before and After pictures.:)

1 comment:

  1. Great color!! It looks so good!! I like your "during" picture! Fun!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...