Friday, February 19, 2010
Hooray for Spence.
I love my kiddos. Its so great to see their smiles and hugs and hear what they have to say( even if only through facial expressions). It especially gives me joy when they do what they are supposed to. Lately, Spencer has been requiring a lot of help with things he is capable of doing. This morning however, he showed me he was capable of getting ready for school independently. I just watched and tried not to stare as he picked out his clothes, changed, and put on his socks and shoes to finish the dressing routine. I was very excited, you have to know it is a big deal to get two shoes on Spencer let alone clothes and socks and shoes at all! He chose a red shirt, that's his favorite lately, with his little red canvas shoes to match. Spencer and Joseph are growing up into handsome young boys. I love that one has blonder hair and the other brown! Its really great to have such snuggle loving sons. I can't imagine either of them growing out of all the hugging time we have each day. It was nice to go to the neurologist and talk about Spence. He seem to understand the challenges we have with him and let me know I was not alone in my quest to help our dear little Spencer. We have some exciting new things to try for him. There is nothing better then seeing progress in my children especially when we've been working so hard. Its a great feeling of success and it brings joy. Although I'm sure they all just decided to comply hehe. Being a parent is definitely a challenge, but I love its rewards. Now I just have to remember this when we are struggling over the next challenge!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...
No comments:
Post a Comment