

Celia loved the little door hanger craft:)




The kids love to celebrate every holiday. I'm sure they got that from me hehe. When they were younger and there were less of them, I used to homemake all sorts of goodies for their friends and classmates for Valentine's day. This year I didn't realize they would be exhanging until the night before. I grabbed what I could at a store, there were no traditional valentine cards available for purchase! The kids didn't seem to mind. They put together little baggies of goodies and even punched red hearts and wrote to/from for their friends. Joseph has a list in his class, so he worked on writing all his friends names. Spencer scored all sorts of neat toys and goodies from his friends at school. They always have well thought out things for these special kids! He likes watching what the other kids are doing and making his little noises about all the excitment. Emmy asked me If I was going to blog these photos as I was taking them. I said no and she laughed. So she gets to have that be the first picture of the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment