
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
What to Wear?
So this post is for my sister in law Dawn. I need your opinion on an outfit! Bri and I are going to a wedding reception on Saturday. Its at a super nice place. We are calling it our Valentines dinner since its close and we have to get a babysitter to go to the event. I wanna dress up, but don't wanna wear my church clothes, and seeing as you always say you'd wear pants. What do ya think?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...



I would totally wear it!! All of the fanciest weddings I filmed, there were always tons of women in suits! Including the relatives!! Especially in this cooler weather, there always seemed to be more women in suits when it was cold.
ReplyDeleteYay! Thanks for your input:) /hug
ReplyDelete