We all liked teasing Coco especially Emmy.
We like to drive around Draper and see the differences there since we've moved. The Temple looked so beautiful and we like the sunset too!
Emmy and I went up the step to BYU Campus. The Y is beautiful and those steps used to be Way easier to climb lol
We went by BYU and I wanted to show Emmy where her dad and I got engaged. It was the same place as my parents. However, in a Microburst that past through Provo a few years back, that tree was uprooted and now there is an empty space. I noticed a cute tall sunflower in its place and a beautiful blue spruce nearby, which is my favorite tree. And since my parents have been married forty one years and Brian and I sixteen years this month, I think we weren't affected by the lack of tree there.:)
Joseph relaxing at Nanni's.
We went and visited Nanni on our rest from traveling day in Utah. It was nice to visit and see her at her place. Celia liked the crown Nanni got from a church thing for her birthday.
The beginning of our vacation went well, we made it to Utah with movies and DSI and lots of snacks. We stopped by Downtown Salt Lake to see all of the neat sites like Temple square, Trolley Square and the cute outdoor mall there that I forget its name. It's nice to just pass by even and say hey theres the Lion House or that the Joseph Smith memorial building. Its makes me remember the times when we've gone there. Happy memories of watching the testament and Legacy or eating at the rooftop with Brian. He kept saying you know if it was just us two, I would take ya to Rodizio Grill or the top of the JSM building for dinner. I think I may have to hold him to that when the kids are grown and gone.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment