Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blooming and Growing

Celia was cozy in her pajamas today taking Joseph to school. She saw a kitty cat in our yard and was so excited. Apparently its our neighbor's cat named shadow. She loved him so I snapped a few pictures.


My lavender plants in the front yard have grown all the last few weeks and bloomed.I love that there is so much purple down our walkway and Celia does too. I like the her new haircut too. This little short haircut works well on her.:)
Brian surprised me with these flowers, Tylenol quick release( which I love and works the best) and some Kearns fruit nectar. Those are my taste buds favorite type of fruit flavor.
I went in the backyard after Spencer one night and noticed these beautiful roses. All the water Spencer has been funneling to these plants has made them grow very tall and beautiful. To one person it is multiple floods, to these plants it is great food!
Okay, today is day bazillion of waking up which feeling like I can't walk in a straight line, nauseous, and on the verge of a high fever again with various aches and pains. The good news is I have battle plan to make it through the day. Armed with my antibiotics, pain reliever, and a few bursts of energy expended followed by a nice rest, I can do the daily routine of getting my kids of to school. Everyone woken up on time, lunches made or money prepared, reminders of brushing their teeth or asking if I need to sign anything. Clothes and medicine for Spence. Also, entertainment for Celia. She lights up my day with all her I love you Mamas and waiting to hug. She is talking so well now, I don't even mind her expressing the every desire of her heart in a demanding tone. Emmy's out the door at 7:30am, Spencer @ 8:15am, then I take Joseph to school @ 8:20am. Next is Celia and me time. I might get some rest if she finds something imaginary that is fascinating. She talks the whole time so I can lay down and listen.

My Doctor appointment on Monday went pretty good although she said it was unusual to have a patient have some many issues at once before coming in. I told her I wasn't a come-er-iner and she laughed and said then I should be good after this for another year. I hoping this illness will be under control soon, but in the meantime I am so grateful to my little family for their support. I've noticed the beautiful flowers around my home blossoming and some of my children too. Emmy has been getting up and getting herself to school on time. She has been practicing her flute and helping with the little chores here and there I ask her to do. A big thumbs up for her to step up when I needed it most. She is even doing a cooking goal for young women's.:) Joseph has been more compliant too. He is always full of complaints, but if you can ignore that he really has been just such a good boy doing his homework nicely, doing his chores and helping taddle on Spencer and Celia when they are doing mischief. He also endures a lot of noise from Spencer very well. I don't think any other family member could be his roommate, but Joseph does a great job.

Celia is so full of love and hugs and sweetness. Yesterday she grabbed two lip glosses, one for me(dark pink) and one for her (light Pink) and we put on our make up. She loves it and is such a girly girl. She plays beauty salon with her tutors and loves playing with my hair. It's funny if I put my hair up she takes out my clip and says you look like the neighbor then says "You need to look like the Mama" and takes my hair down. She obviously prefers it straight which I think is very cute. I love that she loves animals so much too. She talks about her ABC animals from preschool like Pippa Pig and Tiggy Tiger. She is doing so well with her letters that the Opthamologist was able to test her eyes by having her read the big letters that got smaller each time. They said she was a smart and clever girl. We knew that.:) She does however have some farsightedness in both eyes. We ordered two pairs of glasses. Some cute pink rimmed ones and some Dora the Explorer frames. She looked darling in them I'll have to take a lot of pictures when she gets them. There have been a few changes here at the Davis house, but so far I have just seen lot of growth. Trials are hard, but there is always some good to find. I have many things to be grateful for. I made a mental list last night! It really helps to gain perspective and realize things aren't so bad. I watched a scary series with Brian last night too called Supernatural. I had completely forgotten about my fever, aches, pains, and dizziness while I was watching that lol. Goes to show how nice a little distraction is to renew our minds. I am teaching Music Mentoring at Joseph's school today, I hope that goes well and I have our 15 year( I've only been a member for one year) anniversary for the book group I am in tomorrow night. It should be fun. Spencer has a dental appointment on Friday and Bishop's Farm is having an Autism family day this Saturday. I hope I can make it to these things and am grateful for my life and its many experiences. Today my Dear Friend Lisa is having her Temple work done in Redlands California. What a wonderful thing. Life is blooming and is full or growth and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...