Yesterday morning when Brian was leaving for work, we told Celia it was Daddy's Birthday. She refused to believe that. She said no, its coming very soon. Then proceeded to have a imaginary playtime filled with balloons and party favors for Daddy's birthday. I knew then she wouldn't call it good until we celebrated Brian's birthday sufficiently. It was a busy day, I got the kids off to school then went visiting teaching then had a team meeting for Spencer at home. After that was done I rushed off to Emmy's school to get her for an Ortho appointment. She chose black and purple as her rubber band color for Halloween I think, and was told she would have headgear soon, just like Brian and I both although she doesn't have to wear it to school like her daddy. On the way home we went and got Bri a bunch of balloons streamers, horns, hats, and funny birthday glasses. We got SPence off the bus then ran off to get cupcakes. Celia was so pleased when Brian came home little early and we could show him all the fun celebration things we had for him. The UPS guy brought a package for Brian so I wrapped it and we had chocolate eclairs for Brian and cupcakes for the rest of us. It was yummy! We got a lot joy seeing Celia so happy about her Daddy's Birthday.
Young came to babysit the kids and Brian and I went to Lucille's BBQ for dinner. It was really yummy and a lot of food. we have left overs for today even with is being one of those dinner for two meals where you split everything. I didn't wat my half, I guess I'm still recovering from my sickness. It was crowded there and there was a big group next to use so dinner took a while, but it was great to get out and talk and enjoy each others' company. Afterwards, we scoped out Ipods. Brian loves his book on tape to make his commute more pleasant. He takes great care of his things too and had his last one for six years! We love him and hope he has a great year until we celebrate again.
No comments:
Post a Comment