Friday, September 17, 2010

Temple Trio

Brian, Emmy, and I were able to go to the youth Temple trip last night. There were a lot of adults that went too. I believe there were forty three of us all together, or at least that is how many cheeseburgers they ordered from In N Out for us to each have one.:) It was nice to see such a big group of people we know and see each Sunday. The youth were great, so quiet and reverent. We drove five of them in our minivan on the way to the temple. They are so cute to listen to. Talk talk talk about the funniest things. I remember being a young beehive and just talking about whatever just to say something. It was a great experience seeing several families together at the temple. Erik Summers who is going on a mission next week and is the Bishop's son baptised his sister. Brian was able to baptize Emmy and I, Brother Gibson baptised his son Avery, and the other brother Davis baptized his daughter. I felt like we were a real ward family and seeing the relatives doing ordinances together warmed my heart and made me grateful for the connections we make here on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...