Saturday, September 25, 2010

Book Group


It has been a busy week, but what is new?:) I was excited to attend book group on the third Thursday of the month like usual. This however was my group's 15 year anniversary. I was off in my Utah Book group for part of that time but am glad to be a part of this great book group now. We rated books, shared comments, had yummy food and took a group picture. It was an evening full of thought provoking discussion on the middle east and Arizona Immigration law. It was great to see Angie Bassest back from her mission as mission president's wife in AZ. I am excited about the years to come with this group. My mom is the president of a book group called the Bella Letras. I'm sure she would agree how wonderful it is to read and discuss good book with other women.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...