Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Terrible two days or was it?

Spencer Loves guitar hero, these kids bring so much joy even in times of strife and turmoil.

I found Spencer a new bedspread, I have been looking for so long. Emmy and I found it on our date to Marshall's after a super yummy dinner at Olive Garden Emmy found a cute hoody, which she had been looking for a new one this year for a while too. Its great to find what you're looking for. ( thinks of the U2 song):)
In a nut shell I got a pedicure, played with the kids, went to the temple with a dear friend, had a mommy daughter date that was special, and had a great time with the kids and their tutors. I also felt supported by Brian very much. On the other hand I had two days worth of visits from Child Protection Services with allegations concerning our Spencer. We love him and take very good care of him. I was saddened and hurt by the situation. It should be resolved and closed very soon. I know I've been blessed and it could have been a lot worse. On a better note the teacher of his new school ( I guess the sub and an aide were the accusers) stood up for me as well as Spencer's Alta regional worker, and his in home Consultant from Capital Autism Services. I am glad to have the support of my family the most. I love them so much. Spencer woke up at 2:30 am and didn't go back to sleep, maybe he will sleep early tonight. The kids are at school for a minimum day and we have tutoring, cub scouts and, Young women this evening. I better go rest up.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...