Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkins





We seemed to be celebrating Halloween all month long, but when it came to the day, not so much. We went to church and saw Joseph and Celia sing in the primary program. They were very cute and did well except Celia forgot her book I brought her to keep her hands busy back at the chairs with us. She came off the stand to get it. She was pretty wiggly standing up there singing and she jumped up everytime it was time to stand and sing. She came down once, again and that time I kept her. She didn't like that she couldn't finish the Primary Program, but we had a nice walk outside looking at fallen leaves and the marks they made on the sidewalk.

No one could find their costumes when dusk came around on Halloween, but eventually we turned on the lighted decorations and Emmy passed out candy to the trick or treaters. We had a lot of candy left over which the kids have been eating like crazy. They didn't seem to miss trick or treating and since it was the sabbath I was glad for that! On Saturday, we did get a chance to carve a few pumpkins and bake the seeds. Emmy put so much salt on them I couldn't even eat it , but she loved it and was dissapointed that I threw them away hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...