Saturday, November 6, 2010

Emmy's Birthday Bash


Emmy wanted to have her friends over for her Birthday. I told her we could do all sorts of other activities outside the home, but this is what she wanted. She was really Happy the whole time for which I'm glad. The girls wrote a Happy Birthday message to Emmy in chalk. They were a fun group of friends. The girls that came were. Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn O'Hare, Lauren, Emily and Emily Goldthorpe, Abe, and Kerri. They had a great time from 4-10pm Phew! hehe

I think five outta the seven girls that came are going to be in the school play,"Peter Pan". They loved this boy who played peter in the movie! Emmy is going to be a lost boy! We had Wendy, Tinkerbell, Wendy's mom, and Mrs. darling here too. They were all in character and very entertaining.

My boys stayed at the party, the whole time! I had to remind Joseph to give them some space, but I was amazed and so happy about how Spencer did around the girls. He was truly appeased and entertained by all the band hero, singing, and shows.
Emmy loves chocolate and this cake was chocolate with three layers of chocolate filling, yum!




The girls broke into song all evening long. Here is Emmy and her friends singing yellow card songs from her Guitar book.
I made Emmy a picture memory scrapbook. Lauren read it to the girls like a bedtime story since she was in character as Wendy from Peter Pan.
The girls made a Taylor Swift video by acting it out. They were rehearsing and I took a little video clip, Emmy said I was posting it on Facebook and they were all screaming and worried. I wasn't so they calmed down.:) Emmy was spoiled on her birthday. Rah Rah took her to Kohls and she had a clothing shopping spree. Both Grandmas are good to take care of Emmy and let her get the clothes she wants for her birthday. She got a bunch of new clothes including a sweatshirt that has earphones and a jack for her zune inside the hoodie! Emmy also got surpised this morning with a decorated door and a treat by the miamaid presidency, she is blessed with so many people that love and support her. It is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...