Sunday, November 28, 2010

Too close not to go.

Since we had driven ten hours in Thanksgiving traffic to get to my parents house,I really wanted to make the most of our trip. And whats a trip to southern California without seeing the beach?!


Emmy loves these glasses lol. I tell her Hermione from the Harry Potter movie needs to come and repair them so we can take off the tape. She thinks they are fun and funny.


I used Emmy's camera to take the pics. It was bright out so I couldn't tell how the pictures were turning out. Her camera has trouble with lighting, so I was very pleased with the whole retro look of these pictures.:)


I love how Celia's hair flips around in the wind as she hops around on the beach.:) She is a happy girl.
I love the Beach and its neat to go to Huntington. I had had such fond memories there. The kids were asking about the bonfire pits. I remember many a night with a bonfire there roasting hot dogs and marshmellows. I also remember laying on the beach for hours in the summer growing up. I loved being so close to the ocean I had to pass by there before heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...