I'm so very excited about a new to me car(minivan). There comes a time when a car becomes unpredictable and seems to need fixing almost constantly. I think that was the fate of our poor little silver mini van. On Saturday Brian and I took the seats out of the van to take our old water heater to the dump. We cleaned out the underneath of all the seats, which was a bit of a chore. I really felt like it was time to move on. Brian was great to look on the net for replacement options then sent Emmy and I to Carmax to pick something out. We had a great time shopping around. Emmy wore a unique outfit of a cat sweatshirt with ears and all, pink and black long socks, and striped shoes. She painted her nose pink and drew on whiskers. She seemed to love the hot chocolate they brought to us and playing guitar hero on her DS lite while we waited for this and that. The car that caught my eye was there , but we found this one that was almost exactly the same for less money, in fact it is better since it has the same colors as our other minivan which has really helped with the transition to a new car for Spencer. We took a ride tonight to try out the TV and DVD player. It was fun and Emmy liked sticking her hands out the sunroof. We are blessed and I am so happy we can have a reliable car to toodle around in.:)
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Every 7 years?
7 years ago we bought a silver minivan around Thanksgiving time. Hey, we did it again!:)


I'm so very excited about a new to me car(minivan). There comes a time when a car becomes unpredictable and seems to need fixing almost constantly. I think that was the fate of our poor little silver mini van. On Saturday Brian and I took the seats out of the van to take our old water heater to the dump. We cleaned out the underneath of all the seats, which was a bit of a chore. I really felt like it was time to move on. Brian was great to look on the net for replacement options then sent Emmy and I to Carmax to pick something out. We had a great time shopping around. Emmy wore a unique outfit of a cat sweatshirt with ears and all, pink and black long socks, and striped shoes. She painted her nose pink and drew on whiskers. She seemed to love the hot chocolate they brought to us and playing guitar hero on her DS lite while we waited for this and that. The car that caught my eye was there , but we found this one that was almost exactly the same for less money, in fact it is better since it has the same colors as our other minivan which has really helped with the transition to a new car for Spencer. We took a ride tonight to try out the TV and DVD player. It was fun and Emmy liked sticking her hands out the sunroof. We are blessed and I am so happy we can have a reliable car to toodle around in.:)
I'm so very excited about a new to me car(minivan). There comes a time when a car becomes unpredictable and seems to need fixing almost constantly. I think that was the fate of our poor little silver mini van. On Saturday Brian and I took the seats out of the van to take our old water heater to the dump. We cleaned out the underneath of all the seats, which was a bit of a chore. I really felt like it was time to move on. Brian was great to look on the net for replacement options then sent Emmy and I to Carmax to pick something out. We had a great time shopping around. Emmy wore a unique outfit of a cat sweatshirt with ears and all, pink and black long socks, and striped shoes. She painted her nose pink and drew on whiskers. She seemed to love the hot chocolate they brought to us and playing guitar hero on her DS lite while we waited for this and that. The car that caught my eye was there , but we found this one that was almost exactly the same for less money, in fact it is better since it has the same colors as our other minivan which has really helped with the transition to a new car for Spencer. We took a ride tonight to try out the TV and DVD player. It was fun and Emmy liked sticking her hands out the sunroof. We are blessed and I am so happy we can have a reliable car to toodle around in.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...
No comments:
Post a Comment