Sunday, November 28, 2010

Yay, We Went!

Celia is really into princesses and I had a dream of taking her to Disneyland to see them. That dream came true. We went to Disneyland and saw so many attractions. I really enjoyed the 3D Micheal Jackson show. Its nostalgic to hear him sing and see him dance like he did when I was a little girl. The whole theatre moved to the music and made us dance, it was cool.

We loved visiting the pasta and pizza place in tomorrow land like we always do. Pirates of the Caribbean was great and the haunted house was so cool all decorated up like the nightmare before Christmas for the holidays. The room with the dancing ghosts was a gingerbread house and I could smell gingerbread. I noticed too when we arrived at the escalators to go get the tram from the parking lot to the park, it smelled like cotton candy! They do know how to make it a pleasant place there! The cast members that worked there were nice especially in the gift shop(of course). We had to get Celia some sweats since she was soaked from Splash Mountain. The guy said you're from Sacramento? Then he said not Folsom? Not marysville? He listed lots of other cities near us, it was kinda cute. Celia also got a huge princess pink lollipop the size of her head that entertained her the rest of the day.:)

I loved the believe fireworks display set to real Christmas music, not just jingle bells and the show Fantasmic was just awesome. It got cold and the lights were dimmed when we were by the lake and they had a snow machine on while they played I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.:) We ended the evening on the jungle cruise. I heard Addison talking about the jokes they told and it was cute to see Joseph duck when they shouted get down and things like that. I think Space mountain was the favorite of the cousins. I love how they've changed it . Its much darker in there and the ride is set to some cool synthesized disco music.:) What a wonderful time it was and everyone decided it was their best Disneyland trip yet!


Celia first screamed bloody murder ont he Matterhorn the I wrapped my hands around her and had her close her eyes in the dark parts or when we saw the yeti then she was smiling by the end.:)




Celia and Cinderella. Celia ran up and hugged her after she was finally able to go and visit Cinderella. We waited a while to go into the Fairytale Faire. You can take a picture with the princesses and we listened to Aurora tell her story while we ate lunch. The older kids were great sports to go to this, but they had just rode the Matterhorn so they were just fine.:)
Celia told me today she doesn't like fast rides she likes slow. We took her on very fast rides like thunder mountain railroad. Emmy,Celia, and I sat in the very back. It was so much fun to hear them screaming with delight and cracking up. Its great to see my girls so happy.:) In this picture we had jsut used handsantizier tanya had in her purse. Emmy left her purse onthe ride, but they gave it to us right after! Everything went well with not many mishaps, I love it.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...